Saturday, September 24, 2005

2000 I30T


2000 I30T
Originally uploaded by shawnkclaiborne.
So I sent a down payment for my car today. I’m flying to Fort Lauderdale Wednesday afternoon
To pick it up. My brother is going with me, I asked him to go tonight and he agreed. He really needed
A vacation and I’m glad he agreed to go. I have booked our flight already, we are flying delta on a cool
Little 50 seat jet. We both have windows seats, window on one side, isle on the other. Elbow room! 

So I took off work tomorrow, not sure what I’m going to do yet. So we’ll get to Florida at about 5pm there
time Wednesday afternoon. I am going to take off Friday so we can take are time coming hope. I want to drive
down to Miami and look around and we’ll stop at Daytona. We may go drive some dragsters in Atlanta on the
way home. So we’ll have 2 full days and 2.5 nights to drive back 14 hrs so we should be able to have some fun
on the way back.

I am so happy I finally got another car, now I just have to sell mine! But it’s not a rush, just don’t need a 3rd car.

I went out and shot pool with my cousin Ryan last night while Marion went to see Stomp with her family. We both
had really good nights out. Anyway I’m going to go spend some time with my Mary 

Night,
Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home