Sunday, September 04, 2005

919


919
Originally uploaded by skclaiborne.
So it’s about 4pm on Sunday afternoon.

I slept in till about 10 this morning, which felt pretty good.

Marion made pancakes and we watched TV.

I was just kind of sitting around bored until she started moping the
Floor so that inspired me to clean something myself. I tore up tons
Of receipts and papers that needed to be thrown away, vacuumed
All the floors and just tried to neaten up the place some.

I got to thinking about how bad we need to paint and get new carpet,
It’s just one of those things we’ve learned to live with, but it would make
Our hope look much better.

So anyway, I’m at work right now. I’ve got about 3hrs more to go.
Marion is going to the store to buy some food and beer to take over
To her moms house. I’m going to meet her over there tonight, they are
Having a cookout.

I know it’s kind of odd but I like hanging out with my in-laws, I love
All my family them included. I am going to go see my mom sometime next
Week and go visit aunt Sadie. I need to go see grandpa soon, he’s not
In the best of health. Something troubles me about going to see someone
When they may not be alive much longer, you’d think you want to go see
Them more because it may be the last time, but it’s making me nervous as
Hell.

I’ve got to work from 7am-8pm Monday and 9am-6pm Tuesday, I’ll have
Wednesday and Thursday off though. Then I’ll have off Tuesday-Thursday
The following week unless something changes. I think it’s getting about time
To take a short vacation, I don’t think I can make it back around to March
Again this next year.

Hopefully this Thursday I’ll get to go look at that altima if I don’t back out
Of it.

Anyway, I’m going to get back to work.

Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home