Thursday, September 01, 2005

New_Orleans_Courtyard_II


New_Orleans_Courtyard_II
Originally uploaded by skclaiborne.
Today has been pretty boring, slept till 10am, surfed the net, made a grilled cheese and heated up some soup. Watched some TV, I don’t even remember what I watched.

Took a shower, got dressed, and drove to work. I got at work at 12:02, it’s now 1:24…
So I guess my day is just beginning since I’ve only been up 3.5hrs. I get off today
At 5pm, I think Marion does as well.

We went to see 40yr old Virgin Tuesday night, it was pretty funny. I wouldn’t pay
To see it again but I would rent it when it comes out. Had some pretty funny scenes.

I went to see my great aunt Sadie yesterday, she is doing well. We talked about the hurricane and the damage down in New Orleans, Marion and myself wanted to go down there but never did, I am sure a lot of the old buildings got washed away, it really stinks
that we never got a chance to visit before it was destroyed. I know they will rebuild but
it probably won’t be the same.

Well It’s 3:16 now, I’ve been training my boss for the last 2 hrs, why can’t I be
A manager and make 70k a year, I know this business better than her… That
Ticks me off sometimes.

Anyway I have less than 2 hrs left at work, I guess I’ll get going. Good thing I filled up
Yesterday with $2.57 a gallon gas, or I’d be paying 8 bucks more for a tank today.

Later,
Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home