Monday, January 24, 2005

Vacation


luxor
Originally uploaded by skclaiborne.
Well I finally get to have a much-needed vacation. Marion and me are going to Vegas in the beginning of March. We're going to stay at the Luxor hotel for 3 nights. I was able to book non-stop flights to and from Vegas. so I'm very happy about that. I love flying, but more than 4 hrs on a plane and I'm going nuts! So I'm not sure what all we're going to do out there this time, but who cares! It's going to be warm, we're going to have time together to relax, no work, email, phones, just warm weather and cold drinks I have to go down to the airport tonight to get the tickets. I wish I could pick them up tomorrow, but they will only hold them to 10pm tonight. It'll be ok though, well I guess I'll write some more later.

Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home