Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Headaches and Sunburn

Well I just got home from working with my brother today.
I worked 8.5hrs with him today. I don't feel too bad,
I'm a lil sunburned and my head is pounding. I'm sitting
here listening to 2Pac. This music takes me back to when
I was 15. (The same age my sister in law is) 15 was going
to movies,Sneaking liquor into the theater, riding my
motorcycle around town, building computers, being on
the internet for the first time. Email was cool as hell back then.
Juno!!! Does that ring a bell to all ya'll 20-25 yr olds?!?! It
took like 5 mins to get on and check your mail and god knows
how long to write it because I was teaching myself to type.
Well I'm 21 and a half now! :-P Marriage, Mortgage, Work, Coping
with family sickness, and just trying to keep some type of goals to
keep myself focused and not going crazy. A lot of the kids I grew
up with now already have kids, I'm not about to get that old yet.
Marion has a cat so and she's happy with that so I guess I am clear
of that for a few more years :-) The more I think about it I don't
even care about having kids till I'm 30 or so. I guess time will tell
and accidents do happen... God I hope not though! Not to sounds
selfish but I want to be able to buy myself a new motorcyle and enjoy
it for a couple years before I have to sell it to pay for a kid..... I don't have
any hobbies, sports, nascar, reading, etc just don't do it for me. I got
into playing Halo on the computer, but I bet that in 5 or 6 days and now
I'm bored again! Well I got to go and get cleaned up, Marion is about to get
home and Suzie is coming by. We're going to go out to dinner or something.
Marion doesn't want me to cook the chicken yet... and she's tired.... so we're
going out. So till another date dear blogger!

Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home