Friday, September 03, 2004

Bored and not sleepy

Well,

It's 2am and I can't sleep. I figured it would be a good time to create one of these silly WebPages. Mary feel asleep while we were talking. I know she was tired... I just am restless with tons of things on my mind. My mother's illness, financial planning, home improvements, and many other things growing up forces on you. Today was nice though,Marion and me went to the Parthenon in Nashville and looked at the art. It was alright,We didn’t get to rent a paddle boat and ride around the lake… they aren’t there anymore.I had fun riding one there with my mom and dad when I was like 5 or 6, somewhere around that age. I guess you can’t every pass fun memories on these days because some asshole wanting to make a buck does away with anything that doesn’t make a killing.Marion wants to go on a vacation sometime soon, so we need to figure out were we want to go, Canada or a beach sounds cool. I’d like to go to a west coast beach since I’ve never been to one. Well I guess I’ll zip it for now… I am going to try and get up before too late tomorrow and take my mom to the salon so Marion can cut and color her hair. Friday is like my Sunday since I have to go to work Saturday morning, so I need to make the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home