Tuesday, September 07, 2004

....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just lost like 8 sentences.... Anyway....
I slept in some today, got cleaned up, Marion and me went to the Library. We
picked up an ACT book for me to study with. I hope that I can get a good score so I don't have to take a bunch of dumb classes. We next went to the mall and dropped off her engagement ring at Kay Jewelers. I have not liked that place since I had some issues
with the past store manager. Anyway the new manager was very helpful, even though I told myself I'd never buy from Kay again. I think if they had something that I liked
I would make another purchase from there. Kindness goes a long way. I'm reading How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. That store manager acts as if he has read and applied that book is his life. After the leaving the mall we went to Wal-Mart.
We bought some food, and other things. We meet Suzanne at our place and talked for a while. Marion cooked hotdogs and Macaroni and cheese for dinner. Even something that
Simple tastes good when you’re sick of eating all the usual things. Suzanne left for meeting and we have just been sitting around the house. We were going to go to the store and buy corn syrup so we could make a pie… Marion isn’t feeling well so we decided not to. So here I am thinking about how I’ve not used much of my day to better my life. But I guess at least wanting to do something with my life is better than nothing. So I want to throw some more things away in this place… there is just too much junk around here.
So I guess I will go and make something more of my evening.

SKC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home