Monday, December 27, 2004

12/27/2004

Well today:

I woke up at 6am, took a shower, got dressed, started the cars, gathered my things.
Stopped at the post office and got some stamps, the dumb machine was picky...
I got to work at about 5 mins after 7. I've had to work the last 8 days straight,
I'm glad I'm off tomorrow. I guess me and Marion are going to go do something tomorrow. I have about 2 hrs before I get out of work tonight, I can't wait.
I am looking forward to sleeping past 6am tomorrow, I've got up at 6 the last 8 days.
I might be able to come in and work some O.T. Wednesday or Thursday the week. I am working this Friday from 7am-8pm, I'll be working 1/3/2004 too, which is a paid Holiday with my company. So hmmmmmmmm I'm thinking about getting a laptop so I'll have something to play around at work with. It gets so boring on the weekends here.
I am not going to get my ACT scores back in time to go to school in the spring.. :-(
I might go to a short school to become a real estate agent, I think I could do that
part time until I go to school or switch schedules or whatever. So I guess I have
a lil something to look forward to, I need to make some calls and get going with that
before I get in a rut. Well I guess I'll write some later on, I haven't spent too much time with the blogger thing in a while, I just get sick of typing all the time.

later,
Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home