Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My old front yard


My old front yard
Originally uploaded by shawnkclaiborne.
Well a friend of mine who know a lot about nissans said for me not to buy that 2002 altima I’ve been looking at.

So I guess I’m back to the great car search…. I have found a 2000 Camry and a 1999 toyota Avalon. The Avalon looks like a nice car, I’m not sure if it would get much better mileage than my maxima, but it looks a lot better than the Camry that’s for sure.

I’ve already been at work 3.5 hrs; today is going by pretty fast. I think I’m going to try and just take a 30 min lunch so I can leave at 5:30. Someone today Im’ed me and asked if I was doing ok, I guess it’s apparent that I don’t really feel like being here today and I really don’t.

So I burned the shit out of my mouth last night with a 300 degree grilled potato. I know I bitch about everything but it really hurts like a mutha. So I really didn’t get to enjoy my dinner at cookout, I really hated dragging in over there so late. I asked Marion if they were going to do anything for the holiday and she acted they never do. So I agreed to work and I hated missing out on it… Oh well, my dad really needed my help today building an addition onto his house down in prim springs, but you know… when someone asks for help the day before when you agreed to come in and work 2-3 weeks ago you just can’t drop everything for them, even if you want to…

Anyway, that kind of ticked me off…. I know he has other things on his mind but if you need help you need to ask Someone every now and then. I guess I’m in a lot worse of a mood than I originally thought I was this morning…

I need to eat something, I just don’t know what, everything around here is bad for me too… I’m going to see about joining the Franklin Athletic Club, I figure if something costs me enough I’ll be determined to stick to it.

Anyway, maybe I’ll write something later, this day is just sucking.

Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home