Saturday, September 17, 2005

2002 I35


2002 I35
Originally uploaded by shawnkclaiborne.
So I’ve got less than 2 hrs left at work. I’ve been here 10:30 hrs already…. I took a nap earlier… Ben said I was snoring… LOL

I love this job sometimes, it’s funny I’m getting paid good to take a nap and no one gives a shit.

So I’m still looking for a car, I missed out on this one auction, but it was kind of an ugly color anyway. I am having trouble spending like 15,000 on a car, but that seems like what I need to spend to get a nice one like I want. I’m approved for the loan and I won’t
have any trouble making the payments or anything, it just makes me sick to think about spending that money. Until I sell my car I will have less in the bank than I owe on my car which sounds pretty normal, but I’m just having issues with that.

I would like to just buy a motorcycle right now and keep my shitty car for another 6 months but Marion would have a fit I’m sure. I just don’t want to get in an argument about that right now. I know it’s not the senseable thing to do but I’ve worked my ass
off this year and I think if I want to spend 5,000 or less on a motorcycle it shouldn’t be an issue because I’ve made that working overtime in the last 3-4 months.

All the holidays are coming up so I’ll be working a lot again before too long. We’ll see, I need to make some connections next week and get a game plan going as far as going to school for real estate. I found an old friends office address and number so I’m making it my goal to hook up with him next week and get something going.

If I could work here at Flash and also get some other job lined up I could really sock back some cash and me and Marion could get a house sooner. Which is a big goal to reach but I would like to be in a nice all brick home in Franklin within the next 5 yrs.

I think we will be one way or another; I’d just like to know we could do something that big without anyone else’s help, it would be a nice feeling of accomplishment.

So I guess I’ve went about a week without writing in my blog, big surprise… I knew it was just a matter of time before I screwed up with that.

My boss has asked me to work every Thursday from 8am-5pm for atleast the month of October so that will be a nice chunk of OT.

I’ve taken off work tomorrow, so I need to plan something out so the day isn’t wasted.I don’t think there is anything else worse than pissing away time off from work and I hate being guilty of that so much.

Anyway, I’ll get back to work now. The picture of the car is one I’m going to bid on Tuesday.

Shawn

1 Comments:

Blogger None said...

Don't you just love advertisement comments?

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home